Re: [learningfromeachother] Fantsuam Microcredit6 Foundation on YOUTUBE

  • christopher macrae
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
      Pamela http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlEBTCZ67NI is a great introduction to Fantsuam and sustaining microcredit in Nigeria. Do you have anyone that can represent your views of Nigeria etc at the inaugural worldwide meeting on how to peer to peer micro-everything with yunus 10000 dvd - tuesday october 21 6pm happy computer Cityside House,40 Adler Street,London, E1 1EE -queries welcome and london replays offered by Mostofa Zaman authorised coordinator of http://yunusforum.net mobile 07944991812

      1 Excellent - when will your next trip from london to Fantsuam be? How many copies of yunus dvd10000 can we keep for you? The dvd aims to help empower debates on why every community needs to build microcredit so that women and the people are empowered to work on the most vital community things like helath, education, clean food, water, energy

      2 Does John Dada already know Ingrid Munro at Jamii Bora Kenya, Taddy Blecher at CIDA. It would seem to me that if community up entrepreneurs and peer to peer educators could share their most practical knowhow across Africa then youth can use community/ubuntu to save the world. Nigeria is blessed with at least 3 world benchmarks for community sustinability in John,

      and Hafsat Abiola http://www.kind.org

      chris macrae washington dc bureau usa landline 301 881 1655
      do you know a woman or young person who wants to own one of the first 100000 dvds on good news community entrepreneurship http://yunus10000.com http://goodnewsglobe.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
        Yesssss watch the video, it gives faces to a great achievment. . . .Bravi. . .

        This 5 minute Video on Youtube gives an excellent introduction to Fantsuam Foundation, its microcredit activities, its integrated community programmes, and its technology. You will also see and hear John Dada, Kazanka Comfort and Ochuko Onoberhie.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlEBTCZ67NI

          --
          Don't panic.--HHGTTG, Douglas Adams
          fivethirtyeight.com, 3bluedudes.com Obama still moving ahead in EC!
          http://www.obamapedia.org/page/Smears Join us!
          http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Mokurai For the children

          Silent Thunder (默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज ) is my
          name
          And Children are my nation.
          The Cosmos is my dwelling place,
          The Truth my destination.

        • Thomas Chepaitis
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
            Pam,

            I guess i owe you Uzhupis' ambassador's Credentials paper. Hope to give it to you personally,

            Thomas

            --

            http://mail.yahoo.com