Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Web Design

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
      Dear All,
      I am very interested in the web designing topic, we are actually looking for volunteer trainers on web design or volunteers that we can work together to design a web for our organisation.

      Warm regards,

      David N. Mutua
      Programme Director
      Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
      Returned VSO Volunteer.
      Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
      Tel: +254 720 462 559
      E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2008
        Dear All,
        I should be considered as a trainee because it is new for me beside my
        speciality, trainer of Linux.

        warm regards,

        Phearoun
        --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, David mutua
        <davenzainga@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        > I am very interested in the web designing topic, we are actually
        looking for volunteer trainers on web design or volunteers that we can
        work together to design a web for our organisation.

        > Warm regards,
        >
        > David N. Mutua
        > Programme Director
        > Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
        > Returned VSO Volunteer.
        > Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
        > Tel: +254 720 462 559
        > E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

      • fdkayiwa
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2008
          -In Italy the protests are growing:
          all sectors of education from primary school to university and public
          sector of research (inside the general public sector) against the
          policy of Berlusconi and the ministries Brunetta and Gelmini
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4377290.stm
          They have imposed cuts to all levels of schools and University and
          public research institutions with the aim to privatize education.
          Yesterday a great demonstration in Rome to defend public education:
          500.000 people!
          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-kThMcaEs
          On the 16 October, students of the university of Roma "la Sapienza"
          have occupied Termini station, the main railways station in Rome.
          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2-6VGPrtE