Re: Web Design

  • phearoun_phel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hi all,

      very interesting discussion about web design, i hope to join with you
      all via online training

      regards,
      Phearun

      --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, folabi sunday
      <folabisunday@...> wrote:

      > we discuss web design when I came around(Fantsuam Foundation) but
      the expert could not come up before my depature and we all concluded
      to continue an online discussion on Web Design I think it is high time
      we started the online training. thanks to Yakub who gave me some hints
      and E-book about web design. what do we say Kelechi and others?

    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
        Dear All,
        I am very interested in the web designing topic, we are actually looking for volunteer trainers on web design or volunteers that we can work together to design a web for our organisation.

        Warm regards,

        David N. Mutua
        Programme Director
        Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
        Returned VSO Volunteer.
        Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
        Tel: +254 720 462 559
        E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

        <folabisunday@ ...> wrote:

        > we discuss web design when I came around(Fantsuam Foundation) but
        the expert could not come up before my depature and we all concluded
        to continue an online discussion on Web Design I think it is high time
        we started the online training. thanks to Yakub who gave me some hints
        and E-book about web design. what do we say Kelechi and others?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • phearoun_phel
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2008
          Dear All,
          I should be considered as a trainee because it is new for me beside my
          speciality, trainer of Linux.

          warm regards,

          Phearoun
          --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, David mutua
          <davenzainga@...> wrote:

          > Dear All,
          > I am very interested in the web designing topic, we are actually
          looking for volunteer trainers on web design or volunteers that we can
          work together to design a web for our organisation.

          > Warm regards,
          >
          > David N. Mutua
          > Programme Director
          > Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
          > Returned VSO Volunteer.
          > Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
          > Tel: +254 720 462 559
          > E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

        • fdkayiwa
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2008
            -In Italy the protests are growing:
            all sectors of education from primary school to university and public
            sector of research (inside the general public sector) against the
            policy of Berlusconi and the ministries Brunetta and Gelmini
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4377290.stm
            They have imposed cuts to all levels of schools and University and
            public research institutions with the aim to privatize education.
            Yesterday a great demonstration in Rome to defend public education:
            500.000 people!
            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-kThMcaEs
            On the 16 October, students of the university of Roma "la Sapienza"
            have occupied Termini station, the main railways station in Rome.
            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2-6VGPrtE