Web Design

  • folabi sunday
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
      we discuss web design when I came around(Fantsuam Foundation) but the expert could not come up before my depature and we all concluded to continue an online discussion on Web Design I think it is high time we started the online training. thanks to Yakub who gave me some hints and E-book about web design. what do we say Kelechi and others?
    • phearoun_phel
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
        Hi all,

        very interesting discussion about web design, i hope to join with you
        all via online training

        regards,
        Phearun

        --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, folabi sunday
        <folabisunday@...> wrote:

        > we discuss web design when I came around(Fantsuam Foundation) but
        the expert could not come up before my depature and we all concluded
        to continue an online discussion on Web Design I think it is high time
        we started the online training. thanks to Yakub who gave me some hints
        and E-book about web design. what do we say Kelechi and others?

      • David mutua
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
          Dear All,
          I am very interested in the web designing topic, we are actually looking for volunteer trainers on web design or volunteers that we can work together to design a web for our organisation.

          Warm regards,

          David N. Mutua
          Programme Director
          Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
          Returned VSO Volunteer.
          Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
          Tel: +254 720 462 559
          E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

          <folabisunday@ ...> wrote:

          > we discuss web design when I came around(Fantsuam Foundation) but
          the expert could not come up before my depature and we all concluded
          to continue an online discussion on Web Design I think it is high time
          we started the online training. thanks to Yakub who gave me some hints
          and E-book about web design. what do we say Kelechi and others?

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • phearoun_phel
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2008
            Dear All,
            I should be considered as a trainee because it is new for me beside my
            speciality, trainer of Linux.

            warm regards,

            Phearoun
            --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, David mutua
            <davenzainga@...> wrote:

            > Dear All,
            > I am very interested in the web designing topic, we are actually
            looking for volunteer trainers on web design or volunteers that we can
            work together to design a web for our organisation.

            > Warm regards,
            >
            > David N. Mutua
            > Programme Director
            > Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
            > Returned VSO Volunteer.
            > Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
            > Tel: +254 720 462 559
            > E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

          • fdkayiwa
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 18, 2008
              -In Italy the protests are growing:
              all sectors of education from primary school to university and public
              sector of research (inside the general public sector) against the
              policy of Berlusconi and the ministries Brunetta and Gelmini
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4377290.stm
              They have imposed cuts to all levels of schools and University and
              public research institutions with the aim to privatize education.
              Yesterday a great demonstration in Rome to defend public education:
              500.000 people!
              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-kThMcaEs
              On the 16 October, students of the university of Roma "la Sapienza"
              have occupied Termini station, the main railways station in Rome.
              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2-6VGPrtE