Where and how do we find the simplicity of "live and learn"?

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      Dear all,

      I repeat the title of this post:

      Where and how do we find the simplicity of "living and learning"?

      Once I live and learn, how do I connect to your live and learn and how
      do you connect to mine, so as to reach in, to all the depth of the
      organic experience of spiritual unity?

      Which comes next: love and/or justice?

      Where do reality and truth merge as one in my application of wisdom?

      How do we experience the connectivity of knowing everything and applying
      it usefully, but in the currency of times that brings personal history
      in tune with humanity's destiny, where we are moved by God's assembling
      of Her/His big picture?

      In many Christian churches we hear: "Let us pray..."

      In so doing I say to us now, let us hear and let us rise upon the Word
      that we are brought to see by the grace of truth and the truth of
      grace...

      ...let us grow on... Benoit Couture

      Ps: Janet,"Tthe State of Prayer" is with you to go on as an arrow from
      God, pointing us all to where we need to be....all blessings be with you
      and above all, safety and personal joy from deep within, throughout your
      month offline. I look forward to hear of your experience...with
      love...Benoit