Re: [learningfromeachother] Greetings from Bosnia!

  • Thomas Chepaitis
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
      Greetings, Andrius!

      I feel Balcans are good to live. Meet some sufi people, I'll send addresses.

      Thomas

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
        Hi Andrius

        I see you are in Bosnia, would be nice if you could visit us. I am
        some 250 km away from Tuzla. I think its few hours away by car or bus.

        Regards, Sasha

        --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Chepaitis

        onereachinganother@yahoogroups.com
        minciu_sodas_BOS@yahoogroups.com