I will be going to Nairobi

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2008
      I am going to Nairobi on Wednesday.
      I was glad to see the Graham, Marcus, Pam, Fred,
      Phionah, Thomas and Andrius in Bosnia.
      Grateful i was inspired by the chat but Graham as i am
      not in favour of using charcoal (Biochar), our island
      is in need of more trees, i joined campaign for
      growing trees. I am in favour of DIY solar as i wait
      to receive the packet from you. There is abundant
      sunshine.
      I hope Marcus heard about our idea in eco-system
      sustainability through David Mutua and i am moving to
      Nairobi next week to meet David and Dan.
      There are specific innovative projects for particular
      areas and regions.
      Fred i did not see a particular subject on focus
      yesterday at the chat archives, i hope next time we
      have a clear subject for discusion.
      Andrius is now a teacher of math in Bosnia, this is
      great.
      More later.
      Samwel.

    • Thomas Chepaitis
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
        Greetings, Andrius!

        I feel Balcans are good to live. Meet some sufi people, I'll send addresses.

        Thomas

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
          Hi Andrius

          I see you are in Bosnia, would be nice if you could visit us. I am
          some 250 km away from Tuzla. I think its few hours away by car or bus.

          Regards, Sasha

          --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Chepaitis

          onereachinganother@yahoogroups.com
          minciu_sodas_BOS@yahoogroups.com