Fwd: [mendenyo] Saturday chats - helping each other

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2008
      LFEO and Fantsuam SDL people

      Please see the message below from Andrius. Please consider joining in these Saturday chats. You will be very welcome.
      Go to the worknets chatroom at http://www.worknets.org/chat/base/
      choose language English
      click next
      enter your name and click on start the chat
      if you have a problem along the way - because your connection has dropped you out of the chat room somehow - then go back and log in again. However you may find you need to use a different name (I use Pam2 when I find Pam does not work for me).
      I will try to attend some of these chats if I can.
      Pam