Re: [socialagriculture] Re: Advice on Wi-Fi in Kenya?

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Dear Samwel, Janet, Jeff, William, Helen, Andrius,  and all,
      I 'm very happy of this great impulse to develop ICT in this collaborative way between African countries. Unfortunately I'm very busy with my ordinary work (and boring) and it's not easy to me to be  updated everydayand to understand what happens. Anyways It's great!
      Although my contribution is very small, I 'm with you  where there is a committment  in developing youth education through ICT. I don't see until now any news from the new group Uyoga in Dar es Salaam. Although William (my son)  send me sms of incouragement of what they are doing there. So, I hope they inform us soon. I appreciate a lot Samwel activity and I want to go on to support him for his Internet connection from january with 30$ per month.
      All the best! I wish you a wonderfull 2007 full of love and creativity!
      Maria Agnese

      samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> ha scritto:

      Dear  Jeff, Janet, Andrius and All,

      Glad to see the movement. I am hoping we meet at the WSF summit in Nairobi and we can plan for needed information. We can plan with Henry and Ken Odhiambo to see how the internet connection can be coordinated within our communities in Kenya.

      I am happy with the inputs in Ghana with Kafui, this what we need in kenya. The hints brought forward by Janet are good and looking forward to meet you and plan and budget for this.

      samwel.

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,