News from Mercy - who was also on my course

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2008
      Everyone at Learning From Each Other, you may like to visit this blog http://mercyteachersjournal.blogspot.com/
      It is written by one of the participants on my course here at Fantsuam.
      see my email below
      Everyone at Fantsuamsdl - as you will see here, once I know about your blog I can share it with others.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Hi Mercy
      Congratulations on your blog. You were just starting it last time I saw it, during the training programme. Today I got a Google alert about your latest entry because you mentioned Dadamac, so I have visited and now I am a follower. This means that each time you publish a new entry I will know. I am going to send yoru blog address to my friends in the LearningFromEachOther group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/
      You, and other Fantsuam Self Directed Learners are very welcome to join that group.