Update from Dadamac Learning Group at Fantusam

  • pam54321@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Update from the Dadamac Learning Group at Fantsuam.

      I am forwarding an email that Fola posted to our group - Fantsuamsdl
      (Fantsuam Self Directed Learners)

      LFEO people - you may remember Fola from his earlier postings to this group

      PRADSA people - Fola hopes to join People and Place. He faces many
      obstacles, as you will see from his blog.
      I am trying to support him. My dream is that one day he will be able
      to lead an online Dadamac Learning Group in the village where he
      teaches.

      NB - today at 13.00 London summer time we plan to meet in the Minciu
      Sodas chat room - if we have power, and connection to the server (to
      find us Google Minciu Sodas then go to chat with us and log in to the
      chat room)

      Pam