Re: [onereachinganother] Digital Media and Learning Competition

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Perfect Wendi

      --- On Sun, 9/28/08, Davis Weddi <dweddi@...> wrote:
      From: Davis Weddi <dweddi@...>
      Subject: [onereachinganother] Digital Media and Learning Competition
      To: onereachinganother@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 11:27 PM

      Hello Andrius,
      What do you think about this competition? Is it worthwhile. Well I may no tbe eligible but I thought you might be and you might also have projects to show. OK I picked up the idea from David Sasaki’s mail on the Rising Voices mailing list.
      - Davis Weddi
      Kampala
      ^
      ^
      ^
      Don't forget, the deadline of this year's Digital Media and Learning Competition is just two weeks away. Make sure to get those proposals in. Deadline: October 15.
      This is the second year of the MacArthur Foundation's Digital Media and Learning Competition and this year they are accepting applications from Canada , People's Republic of China , India , Japan , Mexico , the Netherlands , Nigeria , Russia , Singapore , South Africa , the United Kingdom , and the United States . The projects themselves can be based elsewhere, but primary applicants must be from the above-mentioned countries. The awards between $30,000-$250, 000 support large-scale digital learning projects. There are also the Young Innovator Awards of $5,000 - $30,000 targeting 18-25 year olds.

      o~o~o~o~o~o~ o~o~o~o~o~ o~o~o~o~o~ o~o~o~o~o~ o~o~o~o~o~ o~o~o~o~o~ o~o~o~o~o~ o
      DISCLAIMER
      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS CONFIDENTIAL AND
      MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.IT IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
       OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND OTHERS AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.
       IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
      DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION OR TAKING ACTION IN RELIANCE OF THE
      CONTENTS OF THIS INFORMATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL
      . NEW VISION PRINTING AND PUBLISHING LIMITED IS NEITHER LIABLE FOR THE
      PROPER, COMPLETE T RANSMISSION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS
      COMMUNICATION, ANY DELAY IN ITS RECEIPT OR THAT THE MAIL IS VIRUS-FREE