Markus Petz, I learn from you!

  • ms@auste.elnet.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Markus,

      A very special thank you! to you from myself and the Lithuanians who are now
      in Denmark for a three week program on religious tolerance, thanks to your
      efforts!

      Audrone Anusauskiene and four youths Jolita, Virginija, Edvinas and Ramunas
      from the village of Eiciunai are attending.
      These are youths who are from poor rural families and might have dreadful
      prospects if it werent for the dedicated creativity of Audrone and Zenonas
      Anusauskai and the community they nurture.

      Our networks success is our ability to respond quickly and constructively
      which amazed the organizers. They were all in Denmark within one week of
      learning of the possibility!

      Edward, thank you for your clear answers regarding your dreams for 2007. And
      Benoit, thank you, too! I think that this last year has been a fantastic one
      for our lab reaching out to include some extremely poor people, just study the
      pull down list at http://www.ms.lt or in particular for Holistic Helping
      will see that we have partcipants from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Cameroon
      including people such as Tom Ochuka who is working with the deaf in Kenya or
      Ken Owino who is working with street children. I am interested that we find
      ways to work together with Tom and Ken and Wendi in Cameroon, thank you for
      sticking with us!

      We are trying to share what we have. Lets keep practicing this!