Re: NIGERIA: Tracking bird flu

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
      ---a severvey has been caried out in uganda and found out that the
      bird flu is increasing as result of having brought from north
      country that is sudan
      now all people are geting woried of eating chicken in the hotels
      fearing the disease
      i pesonary am keeping chicken home
      but have not seen any bird dying of bird flu
      but we are told to take care
      not eat died chicken, have gloves in farm ever and see doctors> -----