Re: Yunusu Book and My lectures

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
      Today i have given 2 books to my lectures to read through afterwords they will give them to me for others
      i have invited them to Join learning from each other
      to share what they have with others
      one is my Christian belief 1 lectural called Pr. Bwami
      another is the university regestra called Maddam Vick
      soon hope to seen them here thanks Chris