Sesame Seeds, Moringa

  • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      One of the things that have impressed me during my four months stay in Ghana is the potency of some herbal medicine. In addition to the traditional pharmacy or "drug stores" that I knew about years ago, there are now several herbal shops marketing made-in-Ghana herbs, and some of these specially-prepared herbs. Two  other  products that are also popular with the people are sesame seeds and the moringa plant.

      I am looking for people who might be interested to explore the medicinal values of the sesame and the moringa further.

      Prince
      _,_._,___