NIGERIA: Tracking bird flu

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2006
      Andrius - possible relevance for poulty/avian flu.
      Pam
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
        ---a severvey has been caried out in uganda and found out that the
        bird flu is increasing as result of having brought from north
        country that is sudan
        now all people are geting woried of eating chicken in the hotels
        fearing the disease
        i pesonary am keeping chicken home
        but have not seen any bird dying of bird flu
        but we are told to take care
        not eat died chicken, have gloves in farm ever and see doctors> -----