A consultant in Afghanistan )Gor) project

  • Thomas Chepaitis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
      Hello, Andrius

      My friend from Pakistan Asim Sahibzada, who recently appeared on our yahoogroups can and will to be  a consultant fro Minchiu Sodas proposal-project on Gor, Afghanistan.

      He wrote:

      What Project for Afghanistan you are on, and it is under which platform, some INGO, NGO or UN mission. Water Supply is required everywhere.
      Hey if you can tell me the thematic area, guess what we can launch a Public Awarness project against the terrorist version, and can promote sufism, and moderate Islam.
      On Afghanistan for such a project I can be consulted as a consultant. I know Pathans, Afghanis, I know their sychy, I know them well.

      Lot can be done there, if people are willing to support the cause financially
      Dua go wa Dua Jo
      Sahibzada Asim Maharvi

      Best,
      Thomas Chepaitis

    • Benoit Couture
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2008
        Andrius,

        The offer below points in the direction of water supply.  That might be an opportunity for you to get in touch with Guy Laliberté and/or his One Drop foundation at:

        Benoit