Share your rich wealthy culture with our community this month.

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      Hi All,

      We welcome the whole world to join us in the forthcoming cultural events in Rusinga Island. These are annual events taking place every year in December. Many activities take place and entertainment is the order of the day for several weeks from next week.

      How do you do social activities where you live? what do you think transpire your interests much in such events?
      Come online and share your cultural stories and we are going to have more brighter fun stories combined with reach culture. I will be taking a team of story tellers around the pitch everyday for sharing, sahre your culture with Rusinga residents this month.

      Samwel

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,