Re: [holistichelping] Nafsi Acrobats Trip To Europe (Ken)/Maria Agnese and Sam/Zip-Zap!!

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 12:29 AM
      Hello Dear Friend Ken and All,

      How exciting to hear from you, and to know that you are heading to Italy!! And Sam too!! Thanks immensely to Maria Agnese too for your note, to which I will respond very soon.

      Ken, my big apologies for being out of the loop of our own particular thread of conversation. I have thought of you so often, and have Nafsi featured in a couple spots on the ActALIVE website (www.actalive.org), which I hope you will enjoy!

      Hopefully by the time you return from your travels, my own fairly intense offline activities of the spring and summer will be balanced by more time online (I am saying this to Ken and everyone). In the meantime, I will be delighted to do whatever I can to network for you!! I do not have contacts in Italy or Denmark to speak of (except of course for our own incomparable Maria Agnese, and an ActALIVE member who has posted some to HH, Chris Ouma). I can post to forums about your trip, expertise, and interests, though, and hopefully get some responses.

      In S Africa I have many more contacts, including with the Zip-Zap Circus School!  For several years I have helped them to sell tickets to the London Cirque du Soleil performance that serves as a benefit for their work. For everyone, Zip-Zap is a nonprofit teaching acrobatics and circus-related performance skills to young people in Cape Town, SA. They especially try to help and serve young people who are disadvantaged in some way. More about them can be seen at http://www.zip-zap.co.za.

      I will start some networking for you next week, and is the Yahoogroups address a good one to write to, or should myself and anyone interested in connecting write to your personal address, or some other?

      Sam and Ken, the questions and issues you are facing and asking are such important ones, especially in today's world, which seems "liquid" with possibilities, yet where solid walls are still too often encountered (visas et al, and barriers linked to race, gender, religion, and other defining characteristics), and everything is much more complex than we often grasp.

      It will be excellent to get insights and feedback from a number of folks here, and I will try to make time to do this as well.

      I will close for now with greatest blessings and hopes for safe, fun, and meaningful travels, as well as joyful journeys forever :)))!  With love and artistic affections in peace-creating directions, Janet