- Dear All Sallamz and peace,
All thanks to Thomas who invited me to this group, below is a brief
on me for rest of the members, who don't know me.
Dua go wa Dua Jo
Sahibzada Asim Maharvi
Sahibzada Asim Maharvi Chishti
Born in Maharsharif, Pakistan.Belongs to the family of great sufi
saint of later Chishti order Hazrat Khwaja Noor Muhammad Maharvi (
R.A). Educated and Trained in spiritual sufi atmosphere since
childhood. Early Study travels to Central Asia, Russia , England ,
United States of America met different Sufi masters of various
Tariqat and got the honor for being in their service . Spiritual
quest was always there from the very first day of his birth the
thrust of the path of Love began in the early 2001 when he ended up
coming back to the spiritually rich Pakistan leaving a sound carrier
in United States of America! ! ! as a journalist. Intense period of
studying! the teachings of Islam and Sufism's universal message of
generosity, compassion and love of all creation. Initiated into
Chishtiya Nizamiya Tariqa. Translated four books of great Sufi
Mystic Poets of Punjabi, all published, between 2003 and 2006.Edited
the Biography of great sufi master Hazrat Shah Suleyman Taunsvi
(R.A).A leading columnist on Tasawwuf, give lectures and organize
spiritual workshops and seminars throughout Pakistan as well as
overseas. He in order to revive the traditional Khanqahi system in
the modern era, was the one to take the initiative to establish The
Baba Farid School of Sufi Studies of its on kind. He! is now working
as the Project Director for the School of Sufi Studies .
Brief Summary of Books
· Muntakhib ul Manaqib: Biography of Hazrat Shah Suleyman ,2005.
· Gulshan-e-Asrar: Biography of Hazrat Shah Suleyman ,2005.
Brief Summary of work in Progress
· Astan-e-Yar: Biography and chronology of Sufi Chishti Lineage. To
· Chishti Stages of Love: To be published
· Islam in The Age of Globalization: Un completed
· Letters of Maharvi : Translation of Maktoobat of Khwaja Imam Baksh
Maharvi on the frequent asked questions and comments on Sufisim.
· Kashkool-e-Kalimi : Translation of Shah Kalim Ullah 's work in