Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: WWP - more books

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 9, 2008
      Hello, Friends I would also love to include my responce about the Book
      I have a copy but honestly i gave it to a friend who is aprimary teacher to read through because i was up and down making my reaserch and preapring to ensure i start my second semster at the University
      so far what i had covered in reading was inspiring.
      I need to see how Mr. Omoit has learnt from the book and we give to another one
      as i wait to pick the 2 copies from Mutua also

      Date: Saturday, 26 July, 2008, 9:51 AM

      Thanks Dave,

      Call either Dan or me, we are both in Nairobi and Surely it is great to have you home. I am going to Mbita tomorrow and will possibbly, hope, Dan to get one copy of the books, I will be going to Uganda in late September i can carry the ones for Uganda. Kims will be coming to Nairobi sometimes and will collect the two for Tanzania.

      I will call you immediately i am from Mbita.
      Sam

      2008/7/21 christopher macrae <chris.macrae@ yahoo.co. uk>
      Actually if we get permission the idea is to publish 25 short videos on a dvd so that people can host debates around them with a laptop or any computer - not having to worry about download speed online

      If people who end up with a copy of a book can tell me then I can keep readers informed of any special news I get to hear http://smbaworld. com/id8.html

      I dont know if we ever got a popular video from kibera or other local attempts to videomake last year- if anyone thinks we did perhaps they could tell me

      One of the things that I have most understood is that Dr Yunus really loves children; I wish we could find some way to get a local community to start developing his ideas on social action diaries in chapter 11.

      chris