Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Introducing David and Samuel

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Samuel,
      Thanks for yours, we must have met in Kalangala,
      Uganda for Africa Source II last Dec.
      I am back in Kenya for good and working on replicating
      most of the work and project i executed and learned in
      Nigeria, i
      have started a project in a rural area in Kangundo..a
      programme i call Community Learning, Information and
      Communication center..a project aimed at developing
      sustainable Human capacity development and economic
      empowerment through use of modern ICT’s by developing
      environments or structures that enable access to
      timely and relevant information, formal or informal
      learning/education opportunities for career
      development, skill acquisition and investment
      opportunities in rural Kenyan communities.
      Though still at the early stages, i have been able to
      mobilize community members and several organisations
      based in Nairobi, i am working towards building a
      network of organisations and individuals with common
      shared interest on use of ICT to facilitate community
      development.

      Lets explore ways that we can work together.

      Warm regards,

      David

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com