Re: [learningfromeachother] Welcome to the group human...human...

  • Thomas Chepaitis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 4:10 PM
      Hello, Pam and Talking Teachers

      You are welcome in my new group "human...human"   where I'd like to share various human miscellany. The description is inside, but what explains my intention best - a song by Kabir and Camille Helminski "Human...human" (I think, it's a title, not only a line) and the tune, intonation of how they pronounce it.

      I think, subscribing is as always - writing a blank letter to:

      humanhuman-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Yours,
      Thomas Chepaitis
      independent reader and human joker:)