Surveys

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Peter Ongele: Hi Andrius, Please help understand this message of Pamella
      below. What did she mean? Come back to me on that statement before I
      approach her.

      Pamela McLean: Would survey monkey help?
      http://www.surveymonkey.com

      Pamela, Thank you for alerting me to Survey Monkey. Yes, that may be a
      useful web service to use, especially as we collect information from
      people about the Internet Access they use. But we should consider more
      about their policies, what they do with the data. Ricardo (or anybody)
      might you investigate further?

      An alternative is for me to develop further our own software at
      http://www.worknets.org/survey/ which is likely because I have more in
      mind for that (questions about our values, endeavors, etc.) Do we have
      any programmers who might help?