Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Full Belly Project and Samwel

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear David,

      I think you are a different David Mutua I know, all tha same I am In Nairobi today and passing to Rusinga  you can call me in this no +254 (0) 725 600 439
       good connection Pamela talked about you great.
      Samwel

      Samwel Okech kongere
      Nyamuga primary school
      P.O BOX 191,
      MBITA  040305-KENYA.
      Cell: +254 725 600 439
      FOSS ADMIRER
      Community Development

    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
        Dear Samuel,
        Thanks for yours, we must have met in Kalangala,
        Uganda for Africa Source II last Dec.
        I am back in Kenya for good and working on replicating
        most of the work and project i executed and learned in
        Nigeria, i
        have started a project in a rural area in Kangundo..a
        programme i call Community Learning, Information and
        Communication center..a project aimed at developing
        sustainable Human capacity development and economic
        empowerment through use of modern ICT’s by developing
        environments or structures that enable access to
        timely and relevant information, formal or informal
        learning/education opportunities for career
        development, skill acquisition and investment
        opportunities in rural Kenyan communities.
        Though still at the early stages, i have been able to
        mobilize community members and several organisations
        based in Nairobi, i am working towards building a
        network of organisations and individuals with common
        shared interest on use of ICT to facilitate community
        development.

        Lets explore ways that we can work together.

        Warm regards,

        David

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com