Re: [learningfromeachother] Marvelous re-union with youths in Tanzania

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Mari, Andrius, Markus, Benoit, Janet
      ,samuel,pamela and shankar
      am happy that you all have good and encourageing
      idears towards this project thabks alot give me some
      emails for questions about uganda

      Want to start your own business?
      Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
      http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
        Dear David,

        I think you are a different David Mutua I know, all tha same I am In Nairobi today and passing to Rusinga  you can call me in this no +254 (0) 725 600 439
         good connection Pamela talked about you great.
        Samwel

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        FOSS ADMIRER
        Community Development

      • David mutua
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
          Dear Samuel,
          Thanks for yours, we must have met in Kalangala,
          Uganda for Africa Source II last Dec.
          I am back in Kenya for good and working on replicating
          most of the work and project i executed and learned in
          Nigeria, i
          have started a project in a rural area in Kangundo..a
          programme i call Community Learning, Information and
          Communication center..a project aimed at developing
          sustainable Human capacity development and economic
          empowerment through use of modern ICT’s by developing
          environments or structures that enable access to
          timely and relevant information, formal or informal
          learning/education opportunities for career
          development, skill acquisition and investment
          opportunities in rural Kenyan communities.
          Though still at the early stages, i have been able to
          mobilize community members and several organisations
          based in Nairobi, i am working towards building a
          network of organisations and individuals with common
          shared interest on use of ICT to facilitate community
          development.

          Lets explore ways that we can work together.

          Warm regards,

          David

          http://new.mail.yahoo.com