Re: [learningfromeachother] Re Includer & Kjt www.onehelpinganother.co

  • Edward Cherlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2008
      On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 1:56 PM, kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:
      > Hi Ricardo and all,
      > I welcome your I dear of Include with Andrius
      > To me i think its nice.
      > However i still have challenge that the people i work with and the team i
      > work with cannot write here on forum at the moment due to lack of computer
      > knowledge.
      > This means that when am not around there will be no much reporting of what
      > we do but we are trying much hard to teach them.
      > And i believe if God wishes the problem of Internet problem will be solved
      > and we can see these kids have computers and use internet too together with
      > their teachers.

      We know the technology to solve this. What we need now is funding.

      > Most of the time now am spending much knowledge thinking for our young group
      > Kampala junior team www.onehelpinganother.com
      > because i feel that this is were i find joy. so start to think how the
      > Include can be benefiting these people am involved in.
      > thanks you Andrius and Edward Cherin for the great agreement you have made.
      >
      > Andrius to on my way home from church i met Kabugo one of the director of
      > Kampala JUNIOR TEAM Wetalked about the side project which can bring some
      > income to feed these kids as he sleeps with 21 orphans in his home small
      > home in Mengo slums.
      > He identified water demand in this slum were people have got need and demand
      > for clean water and this water is TAP WATER
      > so he was telling me that they can get some loan and they allocate Taps in
      > different areas
      > so my minds came to the person you mentioned one time i cant locate his name
      > now who hard small loan to Africa then it would be nice to loan to this
      > people my work will be to monitor the payments of this loan.
      > Not sure if this makes sense but i think it makes.

      You can ask these people.

      http://www.gdrc.org/icm/network/uganda-list.html
      Directory of Microfinance Institutions in Uganda

      For other areas, readers might look into installing playpumps for
      orphans or schoolchildren, and selling clean water.
      http://www.playpumps.org

      --
      Edward Cherlin
      http://www.EarthTreasury.org/