Re: [learningfromeachother] Marvelous re-union with youths in Tanzania

  • shankar rajakumar
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
      Dear Samuel,

      I am rajkumar from India working on participatory methodologies and I believe there are so many things one can learn from each other. If you have anything in particular if your projects in Africa want to know from India. I can help you people. I have different  experience  and i am also trainer on the issues relating to development. I want to develop my skills and capacity and I believe learning from each other is a good strategy to learn,

      Looking for your early reply,

      Regrds

      Rajakumar

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
        Dear Mari, Andrius, Markus, Benoit, Janet
        ,samuel,pamela and shankar
        am happy that you all have good and encourageing
        idears towards this project thabks alot give me some
        emails for questions about uganda

        Want to start your own business?
        Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
        http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
      • samuel kongere
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
          Dear David,

          I think you are a different David Mutua I know, all tha same I am In Nairobi today and passing to Rusinga  you can call me in this no +254 (0) 725 600 439
           good connection Pamela talked about you great.
          Samwel

          Samwel Okech kongere
          Nyamuga primary school
          P.O BOX 191,
          MBITA  040305-KENYA.
          Cell: +254 725 600 439
          FOSS ADMIRER
          Community Development

        • David mutua
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
            Dear Samuel,
            Thanks for yours, we must have met in Kalangala,
            Uganda for Africa Source II last Dec.
            I am back in Kenya for good and working on replicating
            most of the work and project i executed and learned in
            Nigeria, i
            have started a project in a rural area in Kangundo..a
            programme i call Community Learning, Information and
            Communication center..a project aimed at developing
            sustainable Human capacity development and economic
            empowerment through use of modern ICT’s by developing
            environments or structures that enable access to
            timely and relevant information, formal or informal
            learning/education opportunities for career
            development, skill acquisition and investment
            opportunities in rural Kenyan communities.
            Though still at the early stages, i have been able to
            mobilize community members and several organisations
            based in Nairobi, i am working towards building a
            network of organisations and individuals with common
            shared interest on use of ICT to facilitate community
            development.

            Lets explore ways that we can work together.

            Warm regards,

            David

            http://new.mail.yahoo.com