Re: Full Belly Project and Samwel

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi Samuel,
      I trust this finds you well, please hola me when in
      Nairobi, my contacts are +254 720 462 559.

      Warm regards,

      David

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • shankar rajakumar
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
        Dear Samuel,

        I am rajkumar from India working on participatory methodologies and I believe there are so many things one can learn from each other. If you have anything in particular if your projects in Africa want to know from India. I can help you people. I have different  experience  and i am also trainer on the issues relating to development. I want to develop my skills and capacity and I believe learning from each other is a good strategy to learn,

        Looking for your early reply,

        Regrds

        Rajakumar

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
          Dear Mari, Andrius, Markus, Benoit, Janet
          ,samuel,pamela and shankar
          am happy that you all have good and encourageing
          idears towards this project thabks alot give me some
          emails for questions about uganda

          Want to start your own business?
          Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
          http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
        • samuel kongere
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
            Dear David,

            I think you are a different David Mutua I know, all tha same I am In Nairobi today and passing to Rusinga  you can call me in this no +254 (0) 725 600 439
             good connection Pamela talked about you great.
            Samwel

            Samwel Okech kongere
            Nyamuga primary school
            P.O BOX 191,
            MBITA  040305-KENYA.
            Cell: +254 725 600 439
            FOSS ADMIRER
            Community Development

          • David mutua
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
              Dear Samuel,
              Thanks for yours, we must have met in Kalangala,
              Uganda for Africa Source II last Dec.
              I am back in Kenya for good and working on replicating
              most of the work and project i executed and learned in
              Nigeria, i
              have started a project in a rural area in Kangundo..a
              programme i call Community Learning, Information and
              Communication center..a project aimed at developing
              sustainable Human capacity development and economic
              empowerment through use of modern ICT’s by developing
              environments or structures that enable access to
              timely and relevant information, formal or informal
              learning/education opportunities for career
              development, skill acquisition and investment
              opportunities in rural Kenyan communities.
              Though still at the early stages, i have been able to
              mobilize community members and several organisations
              based in Nairobi, i am working towards building a
              network of organisations and individuals with common
              shared interest on use of ICT to facilitate community
              development.

              Lets explore ways that we can work together.

              Warm regards,

              David