Re: [learningfromeachother] Africa Calling: A picture story project - calling for schools to participate

  • Emmanuel Sevidzem
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2008

      Hello Pam and others of this Yahoo Group,

      Good day from me-Emmanuel F. SEVIDZEM of techcefacos..org NGO, Kumbo-Cameroon. I’m new to your group and really enjoy this idea sharing forum. Well, I will be introducing myself in details later.

      I’m to you guys concerning: Africa Calling: A picture story project - calling for schools to participate, its an excellent idea I have being thinking of and try to work it out with an individual (Tom Brough) in the UK . Attached to this mail is a draft document of the project: The Cultural Exchange DVD via Video Link or School Documentary; I will really like to read comments and/or suggestions etc if its inline with the ‘a picture story project’ and how Cameroon schools can participate in the project.

      Emmanuel FONYUY SEVIDZEM

      www.efspro.info

      contact@...

      237 75266909

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2008
        HI Emmanuel

        Welcome to LFEO, I am glad you are enjoying the group.

        As I understand it Steve will be posting more details of how to get involved nearer the start date (the Autumn term - sometime in September)I will probably post details here as I get them, but it would be best if you go to http://www.digitaldiscovery-uk.org/ and subscribe, then you will be emailed directly with details.

        It is interesting thar you already have a UK link-up. I could not read your attachment (unfortunately it opened up as miscellaneous meaningless characters). Perhaps you can tell us something about it in an email.

        I don't know how the two projects will relate. I simply did the introductions. I am not involved in managing any aspect of the picture story project - but I look forward to seeing photos..

        Pam

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2008
          Dear Ricardo, Sam, Ken, Dan and all,
          I arrived safely in London, Pam met me in the airport and helped me to settle at the University College London. I will be here for a couple of days for the forum and networking.

          Will share more later

          Regards,

          David N. Mutua

        • Edward Cherlin
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
            One Laptop Per Child also has a story project hosted at
            http://www.mizizi.co.ke/.

            --
            Edward Cherlin
            http://www.EarthTreasury.org/