Kampala Junior TEAM struggling to secure an office in One of the primary schools

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2008
      Kampala Junior Team
      P.o.box 3303 kampala
      www.onehelpinganother.com
      this is our club of th young kids both Girls and boys
      we realized that we need an office were we can always keep our stuffs like the donated boots, uniforms and computers in future.
      we saw an office for a small fee in Batvalley Primary school
      which is so nice for us since this school has got a play ground and a hall
      and many of our kids and orphans are studying in this school
      we hope when we secure it we shall be doing good
      even in teaching its teachers the computer
      I guess Pam would love to hear this that many of these teachers dont know anything to do with computer.
      We hope Andrius Finds some jobs for small fee for me and the all team such that we can pay this office
      likewise other members.
      thaks alot yours
      FredKayiwa
      Kabugo Manisuli
      Moses kalanzi Makere university

      From: Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagneseg@ yahoo.co. uk>
      Subject: Re: [learningfromeachot her] Yunus book
      To: learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 11:32 PM

      Dear Prince,

      as Ken Owino has wrtten  in a wonderful message some month ago, if I remember well, "poverty is at first in mind".  I'm very convinced of that and it's not a geographical problem.  There are many poors in Italy and in US as well, because they have not awareness and critical thinking about they needs and are affected by the dominant power of the market. Nevertheless I wish that Dar es Salaam, this beautiful and rich in history, tradition and culture has bookstores and cultural activities adequale to the expectations of of a large sector of its population.

      I'm sorry that I couldn't meet you in Ghana . I would like to share ideas and comments with you of that conference.

      Thanks for replying me!

      Greetings from DSM

      Maria Agnese