Re: About your inquiry about Community Accountancy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Thank you, Peter! I'm interested what you'll write. I've been thinking,
      as in my letter, that for our lab our personal accountability is more
      important than the actual "community impact" as usually understood in
      terms of "deliverables". I may accept outer failings, but not inner ones.
      Also, the sharing of relationships - helping us include each other - is I
      believe key to our wealth - and we are blessed by people such as Jerry
      Michalski, Franz Nahrada, Janet Feldman, Fred Kayiwa and others who have
      been truly generous. Thank you! Andrius

      > Dear Andrius
      >
      > Your recent message raises a very important issue with Community
      > Accountancy ... and yes ... it is being addressed in the write-up I am
      > trying to complete. I will share some of this with you very soon ... I
      > travel for a day or two early tomorrow morning, but hopefully by the
      > weekend.
      >
      > Peter
      > Peter Burgess
      > The Transparency and Accountability Network: Tr-Ac-Net in New York
      > www.tr-ac-net.org
      > Community Accountancy
      > Integrated Malaria Management Consortium (IMMC)
      > 917 432 1191 or 212 772 6918 peterbnyc@...

      +1 312 618 3345