Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] Re: WWP - Thursday July 3rd chatroom reminder and focus

  • grace mohammed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
      Dear Pam / ken,

      Hope you had a great time on the chat yesterday. I could not make it due to lack of electricity that has been a huge problem to us.

      Though I have not seen Yunus' book, I have read the online extract and I find it worthy. His concepts are not popular and they seem impossible like he said but if we are all interested in making it work (his world wide concept), it's realistic. We all have a role to play in it.

      Moreover, you are doing a great job getting people involved. I'll get wind of the discussion from Kelechi at Fantsuam, Nigeria.

      Cheers!
      Grace
      Hope For The Blind foundation
      Nigeria