Re: [mendenyo] Re: [holistichelping] greetings from Nairobi/let's keep in touch/my contact info in future (Maria Agnese and all)

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2008
      Dear Maria,
      I am sorry that i tried to meet Ken, Dan and probably you and Sam on friday but i had all the task of planning our first Board of Trustees meeting that was on saturday out of Nairobi,  Ken and I had a plan to meet before he came to the airport to meet you and Sam - sadly i was late and communication was poor.

      Ken, i will call and plan another meeting soon.

      David

      From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@earthlink. net>
      To: holistichelping@ yahoogroups. com, learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com, mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Saturday, June 7, 2008, 11:57 AM

      Dear Maria Agnese and All,

      Wonderful to hear from you, and abt your travels!  Let's indeed keep in touch, and I look forward to working with you in future.

      If anyone is interested to keep in touch or work together, my address is kaippg@earthlink. net.

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet