Re: [holistichelping] re: [1village] First Africa Media Literacy Conference: July 30 and 31 (Abuja, Nigeria) (Global Voice Online)

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hello Joy,

       I visited the digital village at Winneba and i thank Kafui and everybody here for being kind and cooperative. I am only learning to explore the same in Mbita-Rusinga-Kenya. I love this initiative very much.
      Thanks for your courage,
      Samwel.

      Joy Tang <joy@...> wrote:
      Hello, Friends,

      I would like to introduce a practical example about using Internet to engage in global citizen media / report: Global Voice Online.

      I am in Taiwan. 2 days ago, I met w/ a group of people who are working on Chinese translation on the GVO news. It is a very important task in information dissemination. Let's learn from this example as a global effort, from region to region, from community to community.

      I copied key initiators of GVO on this email as a way to further converge our effort.

      I also would like to know who would be attending the meeting and how we could support this process as a movement.

      Africa CAN~!

      Joy Tang
      http://blog. onevillage. tv/
      http://twitter. com/unitydrum/