Re: [holistichelping] Travellers Notebook

  • Prince Obiri-Mainoo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hello Samwel,

      Sorry to miss you at the just-ended e-Learning conference in Accra. I led two workshops on Teacher education and e-learning in Ghana. I am now back in Kumasi, the capital of the Ashanti region where I have my offices set up to promote elearning and computer literacy among others. I hope to be here for several months as I have plans to reach out to  other countries in the sub-region as well. If any of you have contacts in these countries, I will welcome them. Until then, have a safe trip back to Kenya and wish you all the best in  your assignments!

      Prince M. Obiri-Mainoo
      M. Ed. (Technology in Education)
      Executive Director

      In the United States

      National Africa Foundation
      http://www.nationalafricafoundation.org
      P. O. Box 30237
      Worcester, MA 01602-0237
      U. S. A.

      Tel: + 1 508-425-4614
      Fax: +1 (508) 949-3222

      In Africa, Ghana

      P. O. Box KS 970
      Kumasi Main Post Office
      Kumasi, Ashanti
      Ghana

      Tel: +233 (0)51 72803
      Cell: +233 024-7101645

      E-mail: nationalafrica@...

      Your gifts and abilities could become lasting legacy for generations to come. Use them now to bless humanity!

      “Only the best is good enough for Africa” Rev. Dr. James E. Kwegyir Aggrey (1875-1927) -An eminent Ghanaian clergy, missionary, educationist and visionary!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
          Fine Prince,

          We thought you are somewhere near Accra; all the Same we are still in Ghana.
          Samwel

          E-mail: nationalafrica@ yahoo.com