Re: What's the right Title for the Muhammad Yunus book discussion?

  • ricardoolpc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2008

      Hi Pam
            thanks for clarifying that. I posted the message because there are messages in Mendenyo group with titles like "Mohamed Yunus Book "How to change the world", when he didn't write a book of that title.

      Anyway, I bought myself a copy of the right book, "Creating a World Without Poverty" by Muhammad Yunus a few weeks ago from Amazon UK. I've just got to find time to finish it now.

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creating-World-Without-Poverty-Muhammad/dp/1586485792/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1211712987&sr=11-1

      I see there are audio-CD and MP3 CD audio-book versions too. It's 10 hours long, but easier than reading!

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creating-World-Without-Poverty-Transform/dp/1433208369/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211732184&sr=8-2

      It's a pity there's no downloadable PDF eBook version that people could buy online to get it to Africa quickly.

      Bye for now.

      Ricardo