hi

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2006
      yes iwould love to send messges to members

      Sponsored Link

      Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
      www.nextag.com
    • samuel kongere
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2006
        Come we are  here and love your contribution; I am Samwel Kongere and I love the correspondence coming from our region. I am kenyan and would love to see Ugandans and Tanzanians taking much interest in what our MS network do with independent thinker. Be an independenat thinker welcome.

        I will get to you later I am in TANZANIA now making them come up with  thinking network for our region.
        Samwel

        kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:
        yes iwould love to send messges to members

        Sponsored Link

        Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
        www.nextag.com

        Samwel Okech kongere
        Nyamuga primary school
        P.O BOX 191,
        MBITA  040305-KENYA.
        Cell: +254 725 600 439
        FOSS ADMIRER
        Community Development

      • kayiwa fred
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
          sam just after ur tzd tour contact me iwant to be
          seroius and tell how it may be efective ican mobilise
          from uganda am also now doing exams but very son iwill
          be finishing
          nice to get your quick reply
          --- samuel kongere <samkongere2004@...> wrote:

          > Come we are here and love your contribution; I am
          > Samwel Kongere and I love the correspondence coming
          > from our region. I am kenyan and would love to see
          > Ugandans and Tanzanians taking much interest in what
          > our MS network do with independent thinker. Be an
          > independenat thinker welcome.
          >
          > I will get to you later I am in TANZANIA now
          > making them come up with thinking network for our
          > region.
          > Samwel
          >
          > kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:
          > yes iwould love to send messges to members

          > Sponsored Link
          >
          > Online degrees - find the right program to advance
          > your career.
          > www.nextag.com
          >

          > Samwel Okech kongere
          > Nyamuga primary school
          > P.O BOX 191,
          > MBITA 040305-KENYA.
          > Cell: +254 725 600 439
          > FOSS ADMIRER
          > Community Development
          > UDOGO youth development group-coordinator

          beta.

          Cheap talk?
          http://voice.yahoo.com