Re: preparing for my exams

  • abinelimmanuel
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2008
      --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, "fdkayiwa"
      <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:

      > Hi friends am sorry lok quite slow and in active here
      > but am going to do my exams will be done on 13th may
      >Hellow Fred,I wish you all the best in your exams.
    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2008
        -It looks like its now a general issue were buy every thing in Uganda
        is high in the prices
        Food now is too high to buy it fuel almost evry thing including tution
        for schools.

        How is It for the rest of you Friends?
        How can we work upon this?
        we need to put much force on Agriculture?
        HI Andrius How is USA do u finish your trip.