Re: Miniciu Sodas and the Global world

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2008
      Thats Owesome Edward and i believe you will like what you are on
      including learning alot
      wish you the best in your endovers indeed
    • abinelimmanuel
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2008
        --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, "fdkayiwa"
        <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:

        > Hi friends am sorry lok quite slow and in active here
        > but am going to do my exams will be done on 13th may
        >Hellow Fred,I wish you all the best in your exams.
      • fdkayiwa
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2008
          -It looks like its now a general issue were buy every thing in Uganda
          is high in the prices
          Food now is too high to buy it fuel almost evry thing including tution
          for schools.

          How is It for the rest of you Friends?
          How can we work upon this?
          we need to put much force on Agriculture?
          HI Andrius How is USA do u finish your trip.