Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Miniciu Sodas and the Global world

  • Edward Cherlin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2008
      On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM, fdkayiwa <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:
      > This is just a question
      > Do we all know or want to know most of the areas in Africa and Asia?
      > or we still want to know what is happening in Kenya and India thats all?

      I'm tracking every country I can on a wide range of issues, including
      ICT4D, politics, MDGs, trade disputes, and much more. I can provide a
      list of useful mailing lists and Web sites to anybody else who would
      like to drink from the firehose. :-)
      --
      Edward Cherlin
      http://www.EarthTreasury.org/
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2008
        Thats Owesome Edward and i believe you will like what you are on
        including learning alot
        wish you the best in your endovers indeed
      • abinelimmanuel
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2008
          --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, "fdkayiwa"
          <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:

          > Hi friends am sorry lok quite slow and in active here
          > but am going to do my exams will be done on 13th may
          >Hellow Fred,I wish you all the best in your exams.
        • fdkayiwa
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2008
            -It looks like its now a general issue were buy every thing in Uganda
            is high in the prices
            Food now is too high to buy it fuel almost evry thing including tution
            for schools.

            How is It for the rest of you Friends?
            How can we work upon this?
            we need to put much force on Agriculture?
            HI Andrius How is USA do u finish your trip.