preparing for my exams

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2008
      Hi friends am sorry lok quite slow and in active here
      but am going to do my exams will be done on 13th may
    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2008
        ---Hi Andrius and all
        i recall Andrius asking me to write my future plan for the rest of
        members to see.
        And as i have it in my minds that i need a base or something to
        support me so that i can also help others who need help,
        I think much in setting up a cyber cafe. It will not only help me but
        also to help the young generation that i deal with.

        I also look forwad to see how Miniciu Sodas can strongly make abse in
        Uganda.
        And in all these i Request your advise and help in all aspects.

        Curently i see that there is much need to uplift the use of Computers
        and Internet Usage among the young people in Uganda
        and we can only make this progress when we live our talk and not just
        talk and we leave there our ideas

        I rely dont know for the rest what they would advise me but i guess i
        need much advise.

        I need to set up something that can support me as an individual
        indipendent Thinker as also as a community and social worker who
        wants to help others.
        Thank you all

        am soon geting done with my exams. will cath you later.
      • Edward Cherlin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2008
          On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM, fdkayiwa <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:
          > This is just a question
          > Do we all know or want to know most of the areas in Africa and Asia?
          > or we still want to know what is happening in Kenya and India thats all?

          I'm tracking every country I can on a wide range of issues, including
          ICT4D, politics, MDGs, trade disputes, and much more. I can provide a
          list of useful mailing lists and Web sites to anybody else who would
          like to drink from the firehose. :-)
          --
          Edward Cherlin
          http://www.EarthTreasury.org/
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2008
            Thats Owesome Edward and i believe you will like what you are on
            including learning alot
            wish you the best in your endovers indeed
          • abinelimmanuel
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4, 2008
              --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, "fdkayiwa"
              <fdkayiwa@...> wrote:

              > Hi friends am sorry lok quite slow and in active here
              > but am going to do my exams will be done on 13th may
              >Hellow Fred,I wish you all the best in your exams.
            • fdkayiwa
              Message 6 of 6 , May 6, 2008
                -It looks like its now a general issue were buy every thing in Uganda
                is high in the prices
                Food now is too high to buy it fuel almost evry thing including tution
                for schools.

                How is It for the rest of you Friends?
                How can we work upon this?
                we need to put much force on Agriculture?
                HI Andrius How is USA do u finish your trip.