My Travels and Meeting Plans!!!!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008
      Hi  Colleagues,

      I am currently in Nairobi Shortly to pick my Ticket for Accra Ghana and moving back to Mbita on 22ND to prepare the Children's Day Club Initiative on the 29Th April. I know the there is the WES/sacoma event in Nairobi last week of May 2008, I won't attend as I will be attending the 3rd e-learning conference in Ghana at this time.

      I am prepared to leave for Ghana on 24Th May and return on the 6Th June to Nairobi. I will take a few day's meeting with David Mutua, Ken Owino, Rachael for a few days before leaving for Dar es salaam where i am going to meet Uyoga members and expound with them on some business plans and see their new Office. I will be available to meet Kims In Arusha after-wards.

      In July in Mbita; we will meet with Ken Chelimo and possibly Tom Ochuka, Dan Otedo, Asenath Mitu to expand further ideas for the Unity center In Kisumu. I will give other dates later on.

      Join us,
      Samwel