Re: free online electronic textbooks ? Fwd: world's poverty children

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2008
      Dear Parker Rossman,
      Thank you to Dante-Gabryell Monson for alerting us to your work.
      I invite you to join our Minciu Sodas laboratory's http://www.ms.lt
      working group Learning From Each Other
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/ led by Pamela
      McLean where we have included people from several countries in Africa.
      We are also making good progress to develop an Includer
      http://www.includer.org an offline device for reading and writing emails
      and other texts and then uploading them at an Internet cafe. We also
      have been sending USB flash drives with content from our network. And
      we recently hosted the EU workshop Ethical Public Domain: Debate of
      Questionable Practices http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org which included
      a statement by Sasha Mrkailo of Serbia about making more electronic
      textbooks available in the Public Domain.
      Please let's work together!