Vilnius COMMUNIA workshop videos

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008
      I've wandered ignorantly (speaking English only) through various Lithuanian links relating to the videos, but haven't hit on anything I can click to actually see a video clip yet. Please would you give some more  specific links later when time allows.
      Thanks
      Pam
      On 11/04/2008, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:

      Thank you to all participants of our COMMUNIA workshop in Vilnius,
      Lithuania on March, 31, 2008.

      I have put up the workshop papers at our Ethical Public Domain website:
      http://ethicalpublicdomain.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2028014%3ATopic%3A2493
      We have also started putting up video:
      http://www.internetinetv.lt/Naujienos/Jaunimotema/
      and we will put up more sessions.

      And we welcome further comments. And further debates! I am interested
      to continue online with old and new topics. If there is interest, I
      think we could find a way to organize more such debates in Lithuania or
      elsewhere in the world, perhaps in COMMUNIA, but not necessarily.
      Perhaps the format could catch on, in general.

      I also appreciate general thoughts about the workshop and the various
      topics.

      Thank you!

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania