The flashdrives

  • folabi sunday
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2008
      Hi Pam,
      The money for the flashdrives has eventually been delivered into my account and I have bought 4drives(one for me and the remaining for others). I think that is a great development towards achieving our purpose and aims. I will surely use the drives to transfer some pictures taken in ago are and i would be glad to even forward the video i had recorded on my phone(that will be coming soon).

      http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2008
        Hi Fola

        I am happy to hear your news about the flash drives. I hope you will soon get good news about credit for your phone as well.

        As you know my plan to get money to you via Yomi, Chief and Pastor David did not work out as I hoped. However Yomi was recently back in the UK. We spoke on the phone  and we hope it will work this time. I sent him a cheque before I left for Lithuania (two cheques to be exact, one from me and one that had been sent to CAWD). I do not know how long it will be before he is able to hand the money on to Chief for you. I did not have time to check how much I had said I would send you. I sent £30 and hope that was right. I had also been given £50 for similar purposes through CAWD. I have decided to send it all to you, now.

        It is not really a very good way to send it to you, as it would be better to send smaller amounts more often, but that is hard to arrange at present in a cost effective way. I feel that it may be difficult for you to keep the money for the purpose it is intended, because other people may put pressure on you to spend it for other purposes. I hope you will be able to use it for contacting us over a long period of time, because I do not know how easy it will be to send you more when it is gone.

        I am looking forward so much to seeing your photos and videos. Please try to find out about putting them up on the Internet for everyone to see - Picasa and youtube - rather than sending them to me in an email as an attachment. Please ask here if you need advice about how to do it.

        Pam