Re: BGA cONSULATE AND COMPUTER TARING

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
      The interest and vision that BGA has for computer literacy motivated
      me and i decided to join them as volunteering there
      and do the internet teaching
      Its not so easy for me but with your help i will have to mature
      we need help of course for computers now and other tools equipments to
      proceed.

      I will be glad to answer all your questions

      Kayiwa Fred
    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
        Hi Fred, Did you get my text message introducing caroline Atieno Okelo who is travelling to kampala. Samwel.

        http://mail.yahoo.com