Re: A Holistic/Helping Vision Statement: We Are All POP Creators and Responsible

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
      --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, Benoit Couture
      <benoitctr@...> wrote:
      > Salut Andrius, Janet, Pam, Charles and all,
      > When thinking of independent thinkers, I ask myself:
      > "Where and how do Sovereignty and Independent Thinkers connect
      into mutual completion?"
      > Usually, Sovereignty is used at the level of Monarchies and/or
      Nation-States, but ultimately, I bring sovereignty at the personal
      and communal level by defining it with:
      > "Soveriegnty is the ability to make decisions in serene maturity
      and the capacity to implement these decisions with complete wisdom and
      > Based on that definition, I hope to see the emergence of remedies
      that can be used globally, such as the Recovery Road from
      self-destruction to self-control and community self-government and The
      Faculty of Living where can be assembled all human experiences,
      knowledge, sciences and faculties into forming the common denominator
      of all
      seeks out the Sovereign framework, I wrote:
      > "The nature of collectivist says: "It takes the village to raise a
      child". The nature of individualist says: "Who am I? I need to know!"
      The nature of knowledge says: "The culture of interdependence in
      serenity is the health of mutuality between the village and who we
      each are!"
      > "Currently, we are at a junction of history when the
      incompatibilities of the past collectivist ruling units, such as the
      various war machines and their specific contexts, are resisting the
      individualism that has taken on a corporate shape, and goes on acting
      as individuals, competing for survival in an unsustainable village.
      For both, the individual and the village, the genuine paradigm shift
      comes from discovering the passage from competing to completing, just
      like the village needs to do with great dedication when the child
      becomes a teen, in making room for the teen's deployment in the
      > "Failing to do so keeps the teen from getting to know who she/he is,
      therefore keeping her/him to take her/his place in the smooth running
      of the village. Our Western modern society is made of several
      generations in which the villages have been built to satisfy corporate
      individualism, supporting competition and forgetting about completion.
      As a result, the corporate agenda finds itself having to re-invent the
      wheel of life with artificial intelligence, leaving behind the
      cultivation needed for the village and the individual's continuity
      into maturing."
      > "The vacuum that this is creating is digging a groove which will
      collapse under the weight of indifference and ignorance merging in
      reply to injustice, as we see throughout human history. When the
      collapse becomes inevitable, all the war machines will be forced to
      merge into the corporate agenda, putting in place the artificial
      mechanisms to keep the masses of villages from interfering with the
      powers that be, who never had time to adjust to the assembling of
      going from competing to completing, but who suddenly, will have to
      behave according to the teens' uprise against the village."
      > "Instead of witnessing the beauty of a paradigm shift in serenity,
      the entity of terror-anti-terror is moving globalization with the
      forces of extreme tensions, which forces the governance of paradox
      rule upon humanity. The village and the teens have to learn quickly
      how to fill the vacuum caused from all that's been denied by the race
      to get to the top by competing, as opposed to completing. While
      learning quickly, we must be careful to avoid being hurried by the
      tyrrany of urgency, so as to defeat the stress of extreme tensions.
      > "My prayer and hope for Minciu Sodas and the culture of independent
      thinkers is to see the Web 2.0 to serve the coming of Web 3.0 in the
      release of serenity between the village and the child, where the
      freedom of thinking independently can be cultivated within the
      sovereignty of dignity and of sanctity of the spirit, soul and body
      ...amen to God's Yes in us all...

    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
        -Thank you all,
        For the Vision Statement Of the POP
        it has been very hard for me to understand it but am happy i can now
        Understand what it is though have not much to talk about it
      • fdkayiwa
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
          The interest and vision that BGA has for computer literacy motivated
          me and i decided to join them as volunteering there
          and do the internet teaching
          Its not so easy for me but with your help i will have to mature
          we need help of course for computers now and other tools equipments to

          I will be glad to answer all your questions

          Kayiwa Fred
        • Samwel Kongere
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10, 2008
            Hi Fred, Did you get my text message introducing caroline Atieno Okelo who is travelling to kampala. Samwel.

            fdkayiwa wrote:
            > The interest and vision that BGA has for computer literacy motivated
            > me and i decided to join them as volunteering there
            > and do the internet teaching
            > Its not so easy for me but with your help i will have to mature
            > we need help of course for computers now and other tools equipments to
            > proceed.
            > I will be glad to answer all your questions
            > Kayiwa Fred

            Do You Yahoo!?