Re: Ethical Public Domain --> call for chapters in "Free Knowledge" book

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 1:49 AM
      Daryl Hepting,

      Thank you for alerting us to your call for "20 double-spaced page"
      essays for your "Free Knowledge Book". I alert the participants of the
      COMMUNIA network http://www.communia-project.eu, the Union for the
      Public Domain http://www.public-domain.org, and also the Minciu Sodas
      laboratory http://www.ms.lt

      Thank you also for alerting us to the link at the GRAIN website to our
      Ethical Public Domain workshop. We are posting videos from that event
      at http://www.internettv.lt Also, I invite you to join our website
      http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org as we will be continuing our
      activity! and you can work there to encourage participation in your book.